Maple Grove is a city on the outskirts of Twin Cities, Minnesota.
The Maple Grove is located at the junction of the International 94, 494 and 694, and is often referred to as the Fish Lake Interchange in the traffic information. The U.S. Expressway No. 169 runs on the east side of the city.
- The old Maple Grove School 15496 Tritri Rd (Ranch View Runn) was built in 1887 and is probably the oldest building in existence today's Maple Grove. The building is owned by an alcohol addict, an anonymous local branch.
- 1 Fish Lake Regional Park, 14900 Bass Lake Rd, . Every day from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. A recreational park on the south side of Fish Lake. Popular for fishing, swimming, hiking and viking.
- 2 AMC Arbor Lakes 16, 12575 Elm Creek Blvd N (between Main St and Hemlock Ln), ☏ .IMAX and RealD 3D, a 16-screen movie theater with 3D.
- 1 The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, 12459 Elm Creek Blvd N (off from Hemlock Ln, I-94/694 exit 28), ☏ 763 424-0504.M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-6PM. A shopping mall for a fancy living center.
- 2 Fountain of Lake Arbor, Fountain 11200 Dr (off I-94/694 exit 28),☏+1 763 ) Fountains near shoppers are fixed by larger retailers.
- 1 3 squares, 12690 Arbor Lakes N lake (main city),☏ 763 . M-Sa 7AM-1AM, Su 7AM-Midnight.
- Mt. Fuji 2, 7904 St N (Lake Arbor Pkwy), ☏ 763 315 . M-Th 11:15AM-10PM, F 11:15AM-11PM, Sa Noon-11PM, Su Noon-10PM. Sushi and hibachi .
- 1 Map Group Library 8001 Main St N, M-Th 9AM-9PM, F-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su Noon to 5PM. Wi-Fi, free of charge, General Library Branch of Hennepin County.
|Via Maple Globe|
|Fargo Samba←||W E||→Brooklyn Park → Minneapolis|
|End Date ←||N S||→Plymouth → Bloomington|
|End Date ←||W E||→Brooklyn Park → Woodbury|
|Grand Rapid Samba←||N S||→Plymouth → Mankato|
|End Left||W E||→Brooklyn Park →Rapids|
|Elk River - Roger←||N S||→Plymouth →Wayata|